IK MULTIMEDIA IRIG PRE XLR MICROPHONE INTERFACE
- XLR input connector for microphones compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Android
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery - approximately 30 hours when phantom is off
- Gain control & headphone output for ready control
- Lightweight and portable design allows you to take this beauty everywhere
- Fixes easily to your mic stand for vocal recording
- Includes 2 free apps: iRig Recorder & VocaLive
- Includes 9V battery and velco strip in every pack
Purpose-built for iOS and Android devices, the IK Multimedia iRig Pre is a high-quality pre amp that finally allows you to use your favourite stage or studio mic with your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Android device to get the most out of all the recording apps.
The IK Multimedia iRig Pre connects to any iOS device via its 40 cm (15.75”) TRRS cable and your microphone plugs into the standard XLR connector. The iRig Pre also has a 9V battery onboard to cater for phantom-powered condenser mics. Using a dynamic mic you can expect to get 40 hours use and at least 15 hours of continuous use with a condenser mic plugged in.
Its lightweight design and pocket-sized dimensions makes the IK Multimedia iRig Pre (along with your iOS device and mic) the perfect field or studio recorder. With an included Velcro strap that attaches easily to a mic stand or other stage locations this set up it also perfect for adding vocal effects to your live performance.
Keeping control of your vocals is easy with the IK Multimedia iRig Pre thanks to the inclusion of an adjustable thumbwheel gain control and a standard stereo headphone output (3.5mm (1/8”) to monitor while recording.
To get you started the IK Multimedia iRig Pre includes two apps: iRig Recorder (for recording & editing) and VocaLive (for effects processing).